Exchange rates of PUMB to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from PUMB to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|24 Zone||7412.2000from 16000||1.0000||21911.9000max. 3.7775||96.4||0/0/0|
|4money||7419.3000from 18000||1.0000||22394.1000max. 3.9087||0/0/0|
|PrivatCash||7470.8000from 350||1.0000||74.0634max. 3.2794||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||7476.7746+5from 754.18||1.0000-0.0002||0.1634||3952.3||0/0/0|
|60cek||7595.3155from 1000||1.0000||924122.1095max. 3.8181||671.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||7597.4621from 3000||1.0000||816054.6993max. 3.8828||212.0||1/0/0|
|Baksman||7850.1177from 2000||1.0000||536863.9754max. 3.1846||577.2||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||8311.0391from 2000||1.0000||704453.8061max. 3.0080||241.2||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have PUMB Online UAH and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "PUMB" and "Monero". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Monero is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer PUMB UAH to Monero, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category