Exchange rates of PUMB to Gazprombank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of PUMB to Gazprombank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|OneObmen||1.0000from 5000||2.6792||11441486max. 66980||4.5||9/0/2|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.6343||239988917max. 76394||748.1||27/0/4/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.5087||39787013max. 62717||162.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade PUMB Online UAH to Gazprombank (GPB) RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "PUMB" and "Gazprombank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Gazprombank RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.