Exchange rates of Privat24 to TrueUSD
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Privat24 to TrueUSD without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Eliteobmen||27.9566+5from 18000||1.0000||26654.3680max. 894.2432||423.3||3/2/0|
|4money||28.2120from 18000||1.0000||936545.0000max. 1027.9313||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||28.2270from 16000||1.0000||484012.0000max. 991.9580||97.7||0/0/0|
|NewLine||28.2360from 15000||1.0000||796106.0000max. 1027.0576||733.4||3/0/0|
|1-Online||28.2900from 15000||1.0000||3294953.0000max. 989.7490||434.1||2/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||28.3925+5from 5935||1.0000-20||5755.1100max. 880.5142||3962.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||29.3700from 2000||1.0000||574442.2192max. 851.2087||579.6||10/1/1|
|24Paybank||29.3700from 1000||1.0000||177582.5736max. 1007.8311||542.5||28/0/1|
|ProstoCash||29.3700from 5000||1.0000||32051325.2724max. 11916.9220||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||29.3712from 6000||1.0000||350644.9171max. 851.1739||142.7||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||31.0977from 5597.06||1.0000||32533.1369max. 803.9179||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||31.4514from 2000||1.0000||1373398.5640max. 794.8771||244.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Privat 24 UAH and want to exchange it to TrueUSD (TUSD), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Privat24" and "TrueUSD". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, TrueUSD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Privat24 UAH to TrueUSD as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category