Exchange rates of Privat24 to MTS Bank
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Privat24 for MTS Bank. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.5043||5081925max. 72624||707.8||3/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.4600||2233723max. 61500||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4400||36523998max. 61000||120.4||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Privat 24 UAH to MTS-bank RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Privat24" and "MTS Bank" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is MTS Bank RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category