Exchange rates of Polygon to USD Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Polygon for USD Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Acryptoexchange||1.8064from 18064.8747||1.0000||1000300.0900max. 1000048.4234||131.5||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.8088from 4000||1.0000||5538017.9157max. 138213.1800||236.4||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.8263from 3000||1.0000||1507657.0000max. 273777.5830||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.8270from 165||1.0000||376491.3639||294.1||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.8655from 669||1.0000||42065850.6226max. 17931451.6215||142.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.9039from 166||1.0000||3582447.6312max. 1752876.7267||620.9||10/2/1|
|60cek||1.9063from 830||1.0000||320324.7346max. 52457.6404||762.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Polygon (MATIC) to USD Coin (USDC)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Polygon" and "USD Coin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds USD Coin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.