Exchange rates of Polkadot to Payeer RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Polkadot to Payeer RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|XChange||1.0000from 3||2114.1300||3602587max. 2114130||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 3||2018.0700||19424852||244.3||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 4||2018.0700||1630761max. 443975||579.4||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 4||2015.5100||2777649max. 1007755||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||1870.5800||17456330max. 561174||142.5||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Polkadot (DOT) for Payeer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Polkadot" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category