Exchange rates of Polkadot to NEO
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Polkadot to NEO, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||2.0846from 100||1.0000||912350.0000max. 7195.6250||0.9||0/0/3|
|Bankcomat||2.2237from 4||1.0000||2022.0000max. 224.8504||26/0/0|
|Baksman||2.3228from 4||1.0000||5659.9517max. 215.2574||544.3||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Polkadot (DOT) to Neocoin (NEO)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Polkadot" and "NEO" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many NEO there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category