Exchange rates of Polkadot to Monobank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Polkadot to Monobank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|AGcash||1.0000from 2.6646||375.2846||1794278max. 45000||65.8||0/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||1.0000from 1.1||360.9281||36244max. 24499||639.2||2/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Polkadot (DOT) for Monobank hryvnia is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Polkadot" and "Monobank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monobank UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Polkadot – Monobank UAH will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.