Exchange rates of Polkadot to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Polkadot to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|MChange||8.1953from 4||1.0000||159950.4800max. 6101.0579||187.1||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||8.2200from 3||1.0000||115636.0342max. 12165.4501||268.8||1/0/0|
|Baksman||8.3635from 3.53||1.0000||337718.0000max. 8440.6946||604.0||10/2/1|
|60cek||8.4276from 5||1.0000||267284.0379max. 1186.5774||721.8||0/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||8.8133from 35.2535||1.0000||19924.2000max. 2000.0191||18.7||15/0/0|
|ProstoCash||8.8523from 14.2||1.0000||350558.1280max. 80206.6310||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Polkadot (DOT) and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Polkadot" and "Monero" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Monero available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.