Exchange rates of Polkadot to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Polkadot to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Nice Change||1.3347from 3||1.0000||204909.2524max. 74923.2037||263.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.3468from 6||1.0000||292411.9348max. 37125.0371||166.7||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.3952from 2.4153||1.0000||21503.6529max. 12590.2625||596.8||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Polkadot (DOT) and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Polkadot" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.