Exchange rates of Polkadot to Card Mir
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Polkadot to Card Mir. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 4||1685.9800||17314042max. 842990||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 4||1655.3900||10891192max. 364185||544.3||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 3||1619.4000||10016886||210.5||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||1619.4000||42075228max. 485820||104.2||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Polkadot (DOT) for card "Mir" rubles is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Polkadot" and "Card Mir". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Card Mir RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Polkadot to Card Mir RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category