Exchange rates of Post bank to Tezos
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Post bank to Tezos, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|ProstoCash||326.9591from 20000||1.0000||557676.5841max. 30584.8652||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||335.2778from 5000||1.0000||331741.3865max. 835.1283||184.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||346.1541from 10000||1.0000||5660.1225max. 1444.4433||268.3||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Post-bank rubles to Tezos (XTZ).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Post bank" and "Tezos".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tezos to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Post bank RUB to Tezos is a normal deposit operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.