Exchange rates of Post bank to Polkadot
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Post bank to Polkadot. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Post-bank rubles to Polkadot (DOT)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Post bank" and "Polkadot".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Polkadot to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Post bank RUB to Polkadot is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.