Exchange rates of Post bank to Perfect Money EUR
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Post bank to Perfect Money EUR, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Post bank||Perfect Money||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Nice Change||87.0400from 1000||1.0000||18762.81max. 5744.48||241.9||1/0/0|
|NixExchange||87.3122from 1000||1.0000||5560.60max. 1030.78||8247.7||56/0/3|
|MChange||87.7000from 5000||1.0000||572743.93max. 3192.70||140.0||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||88.8600from 5000||1.0000||34335.43max. 11253.65||26/0/0|
|YChanger||91.7200from 5000||1.0000||27204.48max. 4361.09||212.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Post-bank rubles for Perfect Money EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Post bank" and "Perfect Money".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Perfect Money EUR to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Post bank RUB to Perfect Money EUR, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category