Exchange rates of Post bank to Payeer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Post bank to Payeer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ExMoney Me||1.0470from 5000||1.0000||17154||302.5||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0493from 100||1.0000||50499max. 10000||4045.6||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0526from 2000||1.0000||2534491max. 1900057||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0526from 5000||1.0000||17960130max. 266007||187.7||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0691from 20000||1.0000||56931040max. 9353661||143.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0869from 1000||1.0000||19705804max. 460023||269.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Post-bank rubles to Payeer RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Post bank" and "Payeer" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Payeer RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Post bank RUB to Payeer RUB, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.