Exchange rates of Post bank to Pax Dollar
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Post bank to Pax Dollar. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Post bank||Pax Dollar||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4money||74.1258from 38000||1.0000||691516.0000max. 944.3405||0/0/0|
|1-Online||74.2058from 27000||1.0000||35984.0000max. 673.8017||435.7||2/0/0|
|NewLine||74.2770from 35000||1.0000||2444375.0000max. 942.4182||777.8||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Post-bank rubles and want to exchange it to Pax Dollar (USDP), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Post bank" and "Pax Dollar" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Pax Dollar there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Remember that there are points where operation Post bank RUB – Pax Dollar will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.