Exchange rates of Perfect Money e-Voucher to Dogecoin
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Perfect Money e-Voucher to Dogecoin. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Perfect Money e-Voucher||Dogecoin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|NewLine||1.0000from 420||4.6887||49760312.0000max. 23443.5000||707.1||3/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 139||4.5864||55527966.5914max. 917280.0000||648.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||4.4325||10002538.5391max. 22162.5000||560.9||10/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 30||4.3913||70793078.0881max. 9089.9910||227.2||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 50||4.2834||55007255.8221max. 64251.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 66||4.1473||2576659.9770max. 16410.8661||3272.0||32/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 42||4.1473||107510888.7913max. 41473.0000||206.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 50||4.1301||10002408.8386max. 41301.0000||119.6||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||3.9034||10238407.4974max. 19517.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||3.4154||2194249.6866max. 4440.0200||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Perfect Money Voucher USD and want to exchange it to Dogecoins, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Perfect Money e-Voucher" and "Dogecoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dogecoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category