Exchange rates of Perfect Money to Waves
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Perfect Money for Waves. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Nice Change||18.0629from 80||1.0000||58659.4531max. 2214.4838||210.9||1/0/0|
|MChange||18.0742from 30||1.0000||6005.8320max. 276.6374||104.5||7/0/0|
|YChanger||20.3207from 66||1.0000||200012.9062max. 3261.6494||198.8||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Perfect Money USD to WAVES.
- First go to "Perfect Money" and "Waves". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Waves is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category