Exchange rates of Perfect Money to Tether USD
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Perfect Money for Tether USD. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Perfect Money||Tether USD||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|366 Cash||1.0660from 270||1.0000||328851.0000max. 4596.6228||23.9||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0673from 570||1.0000||763262.0000max. 4497.3297||83.9||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0677from 430||1.0000||1720547.0000max. 4682.9633||704.7||3/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0678from 550||1.0000||1879479.0000max. 4588.8743||431.0||2/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0700from 1000||1.0000||85683.1198max. 18691.5887||385.1||3/2/0|
|Baksman||1.1766from 400||1.0000||1293532.4588max. 3440.4215||557.5||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.2049from 300||1.0000||961267.8799max. 24898.3318||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Perfect Money USD and want to exchange it to Tether dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Perfect Money" and "Tether USD" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tether USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category