Exchange rates of Perfect Money to Ripple
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Perfect Money to Ripple without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||1.1652||241343.2849max. 34956.0000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||1.0949||195150.4795max. 10949.0000||579.8||10/1/1|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||1.0949||7342121.4393max. 547450.0000||542.5||28/0/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 20||1.0949||1592753.7317max. 43796.0000||244.9||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 42||1.0340||4132748.2947max. 1432083.7960||212.7||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||1.0303||1741601.9182max. 103030.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 40||1.0246||68236.9167max. 10246.0000||424.0||3/2/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||1.0235||198742.5404max. 51175.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||1.0227||1737054.7184max. 409080.0000||143.0||7/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 24.4618||1.0220-0.25||1953.1079max. 1022.0000||325.4||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||1.0170||237356.4526max. 101700.0000||264.1||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 560||1.0151||20615380.0000max. 4872.4800||98.1||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0000from 270||1.0147||138025.0000max. 4972.0300||25.4||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 430||1.0144||9820576.0000max. 5072.0000||734.0||3/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||1.0129||3648093.0084max. 15193.5000||143.2||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||1.0116||6872909.0270max. 202320.0000||676.2||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0027from 50||1.0000||690.1392||287.9||11/0/0|
|Satoshi||1.0060from 100.6036||1.0000||2800.2920max. 994.0357||8.9||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.0567from 500||1.0000||564657.1183max. 2839.0271||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Perfect Money USD to Ripple (XRP)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Perfect Money" and "Ripple". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ripple are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category