Exchange rates of Perfect Money to Payeer EUR
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Perfect Money to Payeer EUR, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|GeeExchange||1.1976from 2.3953||1.0000||450.42max. 376.10||528.7||4/0/0|
|ObmenOM||1.2023from 1.2||1.0000||19393.91max. 16634.78||928.2||2/1/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.2152from 1||1.0000||1.13||2504.0||2/1/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.2154from 1.22||1.0000||6676.83||3882.9||0/0/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.2227from 1||1.0000||35.86||378.5||0/0/0|
|ObmenDeneg||1.2516from 3||1.0000||1615.53max. 798.97||50.7||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.2710from 1||1.0000||186.42||276.2||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.3200from 50||1.0000||22877.75max. 22727.27||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.3300from 50||1.0000||36336.07max. 3759.39||106.4||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.3400from 20||1.0000||3413.15||213.1||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.4000from 500||1.0000||2528402max. 357142.85||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||1.4900from 30||1.0000||16902.25max. 10067.11||199.8||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Perfect Money USD and want to exchange it to Payeer EUR, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Perfect Money" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category