Exchange rates of Perfect Money EUR to Russian Standard
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Perfect Money EUR to Russian Standard, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Perfect Money||Russian Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4ange||1.0000from 30||78.0839||1200000max. 390419||291.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 80||77.2741||37153389max. 3863705||167.4||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||75.7201||54448918max. 1135801||143.1||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||74.7814||5000000max. 373907||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 70||74.7616||12133655max. 747616||264.0||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||74.7616||27962677max. 747616||3272.0||32/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 490||71.5070||7406068max. 92959||758.9||3/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 36.08||70.6258||1466862max. 849528||597.2||10/2/1|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||70.6039||1586454max. 706039||542.4||28/0/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||62.3178||6004082max. 311589||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Perfect Money EUR to Russian Standard (RSB) RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Perfect Money" and "Russian Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Russian Standard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Perfect Money EUR –> Russian Standard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.