Exchange rates of Perfect Money EUR to Post bank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Perfect Money EUR to Post bank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Perfect Money||Post bank||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|NewLine||1.0000from 440||81.0135||5081925max. 97216||706.3||3/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 70||79.1700||28053500max. 1713389||226.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||79.1600||4487607max. 395800||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Perfect Money EUR for Post-bank rubles is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Perfect Money" and "Post bank" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Post bank RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Perfect Money EUR to Post bank RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category