Exchange rates of Perfect Money EUR to Payeer
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Perfect Money EUR to Payeer, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Wm007||1.0000from 0.5||1.1235||3217.64max. 1123.50||233.2||0/0/0/1|
|E-Privat Info||1.0000from 40||1.1179||1174.87max. 670.74||4/0/3|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 10||1.1168||743.03||8465.1||1/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||1.1157||1547.57max. 1115.70||2630.2||2/1/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 10||1.1134||1000.92max. 1000.86||328.7||0/0/0|
|HD-Change||1.0000from 1||1.1134||12232.49max. 5567||199.1||0/0/0|
|1WM||1.0000from 2||1.1111||3602.32max. 222.22||1520.3||2/1/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 1||1.1103||1341.43max. 555.15||400.2||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 70||1.1000||713188.67max. 11000||251.8||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||1.1000||11810453.91max. 16500||143.1||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||1.0961||2817.62||3980.5||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||1.0800||606716.20max. 10800||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||1.0800||504168.49max. 27000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||1.0500||78395.57max. 3150||585.2||10/1/1|
|4ange||1.0000from 30||1.0500||295096.29max. 5250||273.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 80||1.0500||1064669.52max. 52500||152.1||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1||1.0470||1025.61||292.6||11/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 400||1.0100||6306534.75max. 10100||542.5||28/0/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||1.0100||61500.75max. 5050||483.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Perfect Money EUR to Payeer USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Perfect Money" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category