Exchange rates of Perfect Money EUR to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Perfect Money EUR to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Perfect Money||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||30.2922from 10||1.0000||50.3857||301.1||11/0/0|
|MChange||30.3458from 100||1.0000||292407.9153max. 1647.6744||184.9||7/0/0|
|XChange||31.4506from 100||1.0000||25521.6289max. 317.9589||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||31.4506from 100||1.0000||4522.1663max. 158.9794||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||31.4624from 30||1.0000||56318.9089max. 476.7595||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||32.9215from 50||1.0000||21522.8961max. 91.1258||603.4||10/2/1|
|YChanger||33.3014from 34||1.0000||114450.3581max. 34289.0088||221.5||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||35.2749from 70||1.0000||204909.2630max. 283.4876||268.5||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Perfect Money EUR for ETC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Perfect Money" and "Ethereum Classic" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum Classic there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.