Exchange rates of Perfect Money EUR to Dash
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Perfect Money EUR for Dash. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|60cek||132.0040from 50||1.0000||16577.0725max. 53.0286||703.8||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||134.5356from 20||1.0000||4.1247||298.8||11/0/0|
|MChange||135.4825from 100||1.0000||20010.8773max. 369.0513||167.4||7/0/0|
|NewLine||138.6200from 400||1.0000||425825.0000max. 31.7414||758.9||3/0/0|
|blablachange.com||139.3920from 30||1.0000||2021.4291max. 35.8700||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||139.5810from 23||1.0000||26902.4558max. 57.7227||3272.0||32/0/0|
|4ange||139.7755from 40||1.0000||546.9097max. 35.7716||291.2||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||144.8235from 40||1.0000||53907.4371max. 138.0991||143.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||147.5339from 58||1.0000||361.8434max. 35.1376||542.4||28/0/1/1|
|Baksman||148.2382from 12||1.0000||27003.3435max. 33.7294||597.2||10/2/1|
|Bankcomat||156.7506from 50||1.0000||35262.7239max. 7.6554||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||156.7548from 50||1.0000||50650.8180max. 44.6557||264.0||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Perfect Money EUR for Dash is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Perfect Money" and "Dash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.