Exchange rates of PayPal to Skrill
Where can you profitably exchange PayPal for Skrill? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|ExchangeX||1.1235+5from 50||1.0000||49848max. 8900.75||475.1||4/0/0|
|Magnatus||1.1507+5from 50||1.0000||15156.48max. 13035.54||475.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Pay Pal USD and want to exchange it to Skrill USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "PayPal" and "Skrill" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Skrill USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category