Exchange rates of PayPal to Raiffeisen RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of PayPal to Raiffeisen RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|ExchangeX||1.0000+5from 50||59.9444||454552max. 444460||1915||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Pay Pal USD to Raiffeisen Bank RUB.
- Columns "PayPal" and "Raiffeisen" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Raiffeisen RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the PayPal USD –> Raiffeisen RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.