Exchange rates of PayPal to PUMB
Where can you profitably exchange PayPal for PUMB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|ExchangeX||1.0000+5from 72.46||24.3922||75000max. 74642||1894||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Pay Pal USD and want to exchange it to PUMB Online UAH, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "PayPal" and "PUMB" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is PUMB UAH available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of PayPal USD to PUMB UAH as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category