Exchange rates of PayPal RUB to Visa/MasterCard RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of PayPal RUB to Visa/MasterCard RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ExchangeX||1.2033+300from 3000||1.0000||99000max. 96178||1893||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Pay Pal RUB and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "PayPal" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Remember that there are points where operation PayPal RUB – Visa/MasterCard RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category