Exchange rates of Payeer to Zcash
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer for Zcash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|60cek||97.1565from 120||1.0000||126795.6249max. 308.7801||720.5||0/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||98.0720from 20||1.0000||28.9080max. 10.1965||608.1||2/1/1|
|BitObmen||98.3379from 20||1.0000-0.001||19.6373max. 10.1690||340.4||0/0/0|
|Receive-Money||98.5659from 50||1.0000||59.1088max. 50.7274||1126.1||4/2/1|
|ExMoney Me||98.6504from 15||1.0000||3.8807||301.5||11/0/0|
|MChange||101.5148from 100||1.0000||30870.8928max. 1970.1560||185.9||7/0/0|
|4ange||102.0731from 50||1.0000||4117.3414max. 48.9845||304.4||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||103.7184from 30||1.0000||56719.9481max. 144.6223||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||104.6841from 50||1.0000||16194.2361max. 66.8678||603.8||10/2/1|
|XChange||104.8158from 30||1.0000||1693.4976max. 954.0546||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||104.8392from 50||1.0000||2024.1333max. 476.9208||483.9||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||105.9400from 290||1.0000||11156.9000max. 46.2525||26.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||117.8123from 50||1.0000||8190.0288max. 254.6423||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Payeer USD for ZEC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Zcash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Zcash available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.