Exchange rates of Payeer to Waves
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer for Waves? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Baksman||20.4498from 50||1.0000||29072.5794max. 342.3016||594.6||10/2/1|
|Bankcomat||20.4918from 50||1.0000||6200.1837max. 1464.0002||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||20.7039from 80||1.0000||109102.6918max. 1932.0031||262.0||1/0/0|
|OneObmen||23.8323from 200||1.0000||135468.0000max. 41.9598||4.5||9/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to WAVES, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "Waves". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Waves are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.