Exchange rates of Payeer to Visa/MasterCard BYN
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer for Visa/MasterCard BYN? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||1.0000from 100||2.3000||300000max. 18400||104.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 75||2.2100||190000max. 11050||544.8||10/1/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||2.1700||525000max. 10850||215.5||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||2.0400||7744066max. 61200||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||2.0300||13395604max. 30450||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 50||2.0000||10502194max. 1000000||542.5||28/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 120||1.9700||2919090max. 59100||633.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Payeer USD for Visa (Master Card) BYN is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard BYN are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Remember that there are points where operation Payeer USD – Visa/MasterCard BYN will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category