Exchange rates of Payeer to TRON
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer to TRON. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Receive-Money||1.0000from 25||13.8000||144404.7000max. 69000.0000||1123.4||4/2/1|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 15||13.7203||4219.8610||301.0||11/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||13.6675||625437.4100max. 68337.5000||303.4||0/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||1.0000from 20||13.6377||60759.3296max. 13637.7000||605.0||2/1/1|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 14.6653||13.6376-1||41951.1806max. 27275.2000||340.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 80||13.4923||20527347.5931max. 539692.0000||268.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||13.2217||2678050.5356max. 2644340.0000||184.0||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||13.0614||4422246.8267max. 1306140.0000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||12.9334||870659.5422max. 388002.0000||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||12.9223||4433730.0868max. 90456.1000||603.3||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 50||12.9150||1678345.0000max. 645750.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||11.4992||41681929.2016max. 172488.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Payeer USD for Tron (TRX) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "TRON". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many TRON are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.