Exchange rates of Payeer to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Nice Change||47.2695from 80||1.0000||205033.4773max. 846.2116||224.3||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||47.2728from 50||1.0000||4034.3753max. 1057.6906||483.9||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||47.5775from 10||1.0000||31.1588||279.5||11/0/0|
|MChange||49.7696from 150||1.0000||892371.7178max. 100.4629||116.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||50.4734from 100||1.0000||21502.6978max. 99.0620||557.5||10/1/0|
|XChange||51.0967from 30||1.0000||30530.2067max. 1957.0735||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||56.7460from 30||1.0000||56265.1674max. 264.3358||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Payeer USD to ETC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category