Exchange rates of Payeer to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|blablachange.com||4294.2859from 300||1.0000||563.2020max. 23.2867||483.9||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||4296.7693from 214.8412||1.0000-0.005||1.0629max. 0.4654||328.7||0/0/0|
|MChange||4306.7918from 250||1.0000||11623.9384max. 46.4382||152.1||7/0/0|
|365 Cash||4310.3448from 429.77||1.0000||1.0223max. 1.0193||1428.1||419/2/3|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||4354.8255from 136.1||1.0000-0.003||0.6324||3980.5||0/0/0|
|Super Change Is||4364.0499from 20||1.0000||1.1358||8465.1||1/0/0|
|ObmenDeneg||4426.0443from 250||1.0000||0.9200max. 0.3389||54.6||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||4453.7706from 40||1.0000||0.0665||292.6||11/0/0|
|Baksman||4473.9509from 68||1.0000||12007.6129max. 1.5646||585.2||10/1/1|
|4ange||4587.5773from 300||1.0000||341.8108max. 21.7979||273.8||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||4589.8000from 280||1.0000||1333.7600max. 1.0675||25.5||0/0/0|
|XChange||4591.5944from 500||1.0000||12059.9684max. 10.8894||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||4595.3629from 200||1.0000||42577.2443max. 10.8805||143.1||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||4595.9000from 590||1.0000||2473.8300max. 1.0444||99.4||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||4596.2222from 205.25||1.0000||5762.4083max. 2.1756||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||4692.1400from 67||1.0000||27149.7497max. 8.5248||251.8||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||4853.3114from 250||1.0000||21577.4111max. 103.0224||542.5||28/0/1|
|60cek||5035.3869from 120||1.0000||40922.9675max. 5.9578||685.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to Ethereum (ETH), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Payeer" and "Ethereum". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category