Exchange rates of Payeer to Dash
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer to Dash without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|blablachange.com||167.5952from 50||1.0000||1169.5795max. 596.6757||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||168.4063from 50||1.0000||50740.8092max. 41.5661||226.6||1/0/0|
|4ange||168.5572from 50||1.0000||491.0000max. 118.6540||235.8||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||168.7200from 270||1.0000||17265.2000max. 29.0422||24.1||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||169.0000from 560||1.0000||21796.6000max. 28.4023||85.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||169.0507from 14||1.0000||15000.0000max. 59.1538||560.3||10/1/0|
|1-Online||169.0600from 540||1.0000||212290.0000max. 28.9837||432.9||2/0/0|
|Bankcomat||170.3563from 50||1.0000||35265.7318max. 7.6310||26/0/0|
|60cek||174.0199from 120||1.0000||16600.9211max. 172.3940||648.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||178.3409from 50||1.0000||20001.0716max. 56.0723||119.0||7/0/0|
|XChange||180.1235from 30||1.0000||11927.4166max. 555.1746||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||181.3062from 50||1.0000||53016.1917max. 110.3106||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||190.3982from 68||1.0000||304911.0004max. 2626.0752||542.5||28/0/0|
|GoldObmen||190.7668from 10||1.0000||4.1168max. 2.6210||920.4||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Payeer" and "Dash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dash there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category