Exchange rates of Payeer to Bitcoin Cash ABC
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer to Bitcoin Cash ABC. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Payeer||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|365 Cash||389.0405from 194.52||1.0000||7.9873||1489.2||425/2/3|
|Super Change Is||389.0406from 20||1.0000||2.0017||8619.5||1/0/0|
|60cek||389.7405from 120||1.0000||100080.4860max. 76.9742||719.6||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||392.0799from 20||1.0000-0.005||4.7112max. 2.5505||340.2||0/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||392.1840from 20||1.0000-0.001||11.3170max. 2.5498||605.9||2/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||395.4388from 50||1.0000||1.2628||301.1||11/0/0|
|Receive-Money||397.8171from 30||1.0000||17.3285max. 12.5685||1124.1||4/2/1|
|MChange||406.6855from 100||1.0000||25730.6839max. 491.7805||184.9||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||419.7152from 100||1.0000||10198.0000max. 238.2567||143.1||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||419.8090from 50||1.0000||750.6974max. 23.8203||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||419.9181from 65||1.0000||270.0000max. 14.2885||603.4||10/2/1|
|Bankcomat||444.6192from 50||1.0000||74.2574max. 22.4911||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to Bitcoin-cash ABC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Payeer" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Bitcoin Cash ABC there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.