Exchange rates of Payeer to Binance Coin BEP20
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer to Binance Coin BEP20, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Payeer||Binance Coin BEP20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|A-Exchange Com||224.0161from 100||1.0000||7.8674||2846.7||2/1/0|
|LEOexchanger||226.1700from 15||1.0000-0.0005||11.0044max. 4.4214||657.4||2/1/1|
|Super Change Is||229.1594from 20||1.0000||10.6791||8866.5||1/0/0|
|MChange||236.2605from 100||1.0000||23010.2974max. 846.5232||220.9||7/0/0|
|Kassa||236.3569from 3||1.0000||168.0811max. 42.3088||2213.0||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||239.2041from 50||1.0000||21805.4480max. 41.8053||542.3||28/0/2|
|blablachange.com||268.8928from 166||1.0000||5868.5128max. 223.1372||483.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to Binance Coin bep20 (BNBBEP20), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Binance Coin BEP20".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Binance Coin BEP20 to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.