Exchange rates of Payeer to Avangard
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer to Avangard, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||1.0000from 80||69.2100||6731121max. 2768400||241.9||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 15||68.4200||36817008max. 684200||140.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||68.1200||498562max. 476840||577.8||10/1/1|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 430||67.9785||4454849max. 95169||96.4||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 120||67.0200||6762560max. 2010600||672.6||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 14||65.5700||13556118max. 898571||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||64.1100||10188906max. 641100||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Payeer USD to Avangard RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Payeer" and "Avangard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Avangard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer USD –> Avangard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category