Exchange rates of Payeer to Ak Bars Bank
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer for Ak Bars Bank? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Payeer||Ak Bars Bank||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||70.2100||10502541max. 702100||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||69.5600||29228524max. 6956000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 80||69.4300||12141921max. 2777200||213.4||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||69.1700||10973573max. 1037550||143.2||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||68.0200||2361000max. 340100||218.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||67.2300||3634734max. 470610||546.6||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Payeer USD to Bars Bank rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Payeer" and "Ak Bars Bank". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ak Bars Bank RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer USD –> Ak Bars Bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category