Exchange rates of Payeer to Advanced Cash RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Payeer for Advanced Cash RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|BitObmen||1.0000from 10||57.0490||179026max. 57049||362.6||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 120||56.4579||26574181max. 1693737||765.8||0/0/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 5||54.4160||286||439.3||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 3||52.3315||671808max. 523315||2215.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 15||50.6776||25082138max. 10135520||221.4||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 30||50.1848||11208747max. 5018480||3271.9||32/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 50||47.0482||8841012max. 235241||331.0||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 50||46.9455||3000000max. 469455||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 30||46.4760||15960673max. 697140||142.9||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 30||43.8158||3908848max. 438158||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 79.87||40.7751||21553855||294.9||1/0/0|
|Obmenn||1.0000from 50||25.0002||8343max. 2500||410.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Payeer USD and want to exchange it to Advanced Cash RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Advanced Cash".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Advanced Cash RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.