Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard UAH
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard UAH without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|HotExchange||2.6432from 52.8659||1.0000||9163004max. 189164||0/1/0|
|NixExchange||2.6434from 2900||1.0000||74145max. 37830||8410.5||56/0/3|
|Шахта||2.6469from 1000||1.0000||10068056max. 151120||722.9||27/0/4|
|TimeSale||2.6500from 1000||1.0000||86979max. 18867||36/2/0|
|ObmenOM||2.6686from 667.15||1.0000||499882max. 29000||971.7||2/1/1|
|Bankcomat||2.6700from 5000||1.0000||10558457max. 112359||26/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||2.7034from 100||1.0000||250000max. 18495||2637.3||2/1/0|
|ExMoney Me||2.7078from 100||1.0000||27201||292.7||11/0/0|
|Real-Bit||2.7113from 500||1.0000||9258023max. 184413||0/0/1|
|24Paybank||2.7400from 30000||1.0000||23384049max. 364963||542.5||28/0/1/1|
|MChange||2.7400from 1000||1.0000||16846747max. 729927||154.3||7/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||2.7589from 500||1.0000||2621117max. 72492||0/0/0|
|XChange||2.7600from 3000||1.0000||493503max. 108695||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||2.7600from 5000||1.0000||1103739max. 54347||587.1||10/2/1|
|E-Privat Info||2.7777from 1000||1.0000||31064max. 5400||4/0/3|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||2.7819from 13.91||1.0000||169165max. 15000||3986.0||0/0/0|
|4ange||2.8300from 5000||1.0000||10018530max. 106007||276.5||0/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||2.8400from 100||1.0000||1549max. 1549||402.9||12/1/0|
|60cek||2.9400from 7000||1.0000||5983769max. 204081||688.6||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||2.9906from 31000||1.0000||879769max. 46813||100.4||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||3.0507from 15000||1.0000||339371max. 45891||25.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Payeer RUB for Visa (Master Card) UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer RUB –> Visa/MasterCard UAH procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category