Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard BYN
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard BYN, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|MChange||32.8800from 5000||1.0000||300000max. 4257||106.0||7/0/0|
|4ange||33.1000from 5000||1.0000||525000max. 9063||217.0||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||33.8100from 5000||1.0000||13387592max. 2957704||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||34.3000from 5000||1.0000||190000max. 8746||546.3||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||35.2500from 5000||1.0000||7737426max. 8510||26/0/0|
|60cek||35.6700from 1000||1.0000||2916485max. 84104||634.6||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||35.7000from 30000||1.0000||10503070max. 28011||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer RUB to Visa (Master Card) BYN? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Payeer" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard BYN there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard BYN is a normal withdrawal operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category