Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Tinkoff CS cash-in
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Tinkoff CS cash-in, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Payeer||Tinkoff CS cash-in||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|24 Zone||1.0975from 52000||1.0000||4962789max. 346241||96.8||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0982from 17000||1.0000||1110427max. 355126||25.1||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||1.1764from 50000||1.0000||3000000max. 255015||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer RUB to Tinkoff cash-in RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Tinkoff CS cash-in" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Payeer RUB to Tinkoff CS cash-in RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category