Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Sberbank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to Sberbank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Qipri||1.0205from 49000||1.0000||33680000max. 1959823||0/0/0|
|OneObmen||1.0207from 20000||1.0000||13689996max. 2939159||4.9||9/0/0|
|NixExchange||1.0255from 10000||1.0000||945745max. 487567||8062.4||55/0/0|
|FehuPay||1.0256from 10000||1.0000||636898max. 487519||2068.7||3/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0309from 50000||1.0000||7000000max. 485013||0.9||0/0/3|
|blablachange.com||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||9913082max. 285714||483.9||0/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0543from 10000||1.0000||101750518max. 189699||642.9||27/0/0|
|4ange||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||37373937max. 283018||234.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||12108077max. 283018||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Beta Transfer||1.0638from 3500||1.0000||457217max. 94002||246.1||2/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0700from 1000||1.0000||170229193max. 93457943||143.2||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0737from 27000||1.0000||415484max. 93135||24.1||0/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0754from 52000||1.0000||8840969max. 92988||432.9||2/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0756from 58000||1.0000||7279045max. 92971||85.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0800from 5000||1.0000||60489811max. 277777||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.1000from 5000||1.0000||58700447max. 909090||118.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1100from 1000||1.0000||8499504max. 450450||559.5||10/1/0|
|60cek||1.1100from 7000||1.0000||89060024max. 540540||647.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.1400from 2000||1.0000||13140916max. 4385964||226.1||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1800from 15000||1.0000||60522272max. 847457||542.5||28/0/0|
|Ru-Change||1.5000from 1000||1.0000||422289max. 66666||304.5||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Payeer RUB and want to exchange it to SberBank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Payeer" and "Sberbank". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Sberbank RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Payeer RUB –> Sberbank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category