Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Raiffeisen bank UAH
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Payeer RUB for Raiffeisen bank UAH. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|ExMoney Me||2.7188from 100||1.0000||3134||280.0||11/0/0|
|MChange||2.7400from 5000||1.0000||15900357max. 54744||118.0||7/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||2.7457from 100||1.0000||1009||2542.9||2/1/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||2.8889from 14.45||1.0000||265098max. 14999||3913.9||0/0/0|
|E-Privat Info||2.9428from 1000||1.0000||45482max. 5097||3/0/0|
|RuBitok||2.9570from 14.78||1.0000||15783max. 15000||474.0||2/0/0|
|4ange||3.1200from 5000||1.0000||5753930max. 96153||234.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||3.2000from 1000||1.0000||13018567max. 156250||559.5||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||3.3000from 30000||1.0000||12042281max. 303030||542.5||28/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Payeer RUB to Raiffeisen Bank UAH? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Raiffeisen bank" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Raiffeisen bank UAH available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Payeer RUB to Raiffeisen bank UAH as a withdrawal.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category