Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to NEO
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Payeer RUB to NEO, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Kassa||521.3585from 521.36||1.0000||4528.0000max. 959.0329||2214.8||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||560.8524from 100000||1.0000||1932.3599max. 891.5001||0/0/0|
|XChange||563.7225from 5000||1.0000||158022.1503max. 532.1767||3271.9||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||596.0038from 20000||1.0000||80186.0456max. 16778.4165||142.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||596.0046from 1000||1.0000||5646.2365max. 838.9196||622.4||10/2/1|
|MChange||602.8451from 5000||1.0000||12650.0000max. 3317.6018||221.2||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||681.7870from 5000||1.0000||2030.0120max. 440.0201||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Payeer RUB for Neocoin (NEO) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Payeer" and "NEO". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEO is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.