Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to MTS Bank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer RUB to MTS Bank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Nice Change||1.0500from 2000||1.0000||11353009max. 4761904||242.2||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0600from 5000||1.0000||2233723max. 283018||26/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0786from 32000||1.0000||4454849max. 92712||96.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0800from 1000||1.0000||36548077max. 1851851||140.3||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1100from 1000||1.0000||3036387max. 450450||578.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Payeer RUB to MTS-bank RUB.
- First go to "Payeer" and "MTS Bank". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, MTS Bank RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Payeer RUB to MTS Bank RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category