Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Monero
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Payeer RUB to Monero. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ExMoney Me||12229.5473from 1500||1.0000||3.1277||301.5||11/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||12379.1117from 1000||1.0000-0.0001||16.4082max. 4.0390||608.1||2/1/1|
|BitObmen||12426.2965from 1242.6991||1.0000-0.0001||36.3481max. 4.0237||340.4||0/0/0|
|4ange||12453.8140from 5000||1.0000||104498.2738max. 24.0890||304.4||0/0/0|
|XChange||12459.9274from 5000||1.0000||51978.5545max. 24.0771||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||12473.0816from 5000||1.0000||159948.5810max. 160.3452||185.9||7/0/0|
|Exchanger Ltd||12486.3263from 1000||1.0000-0.01||2.9398max. 2.9397||24.6||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||12538.3857from 2700||1.0000||115642.2141max. 398.7754||268.7||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||12731.5169from 30000||1.0000||33856.5411max. 78.5452||542.4||28/0/2|
|Bankcomat||12738.4664from 5000||1.0000||7668.4450max. 23.5507||26/0/0|
|60cek||12875.4391from 7000||1.0000||267282.0363max. 46.6003||720.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||13158.4158from 1000||1.0000||337733.1836max. 37.9984||603.8||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||13165.2279from 5000||1.0000||30683.0856max. 75.9576||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||13475.0807from 5000||1.0000||350556.2314max. 7421.1058||143.1||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||13761.0000from 23000||1.0000||17832.0000max. 26.8875||26.1||0/0/0|
|Clean BTC||14925.3731from 100000||1.0000||191.9600max. 33.5000||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Payeer RUB to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Payeer" and "Monero" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Monero available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.